At Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC we are more than Greenville personal injury lawyers. We are skillful trial attorneys who bring a high degree of confidence and skill to the negotiation and settlement of personal injury matters for individuals across South Carolina.
We prepare for every case thoroughly, as though it could go to trial. If negotiations do not yield the favorable results that our clients need, then we are willing and able to take the matter to court.
Comprehensive Personal Injury Representation That Gets Results
We provide legal services in a wide range of personal injury cases, including those involving:
- Medical malpractice — We hold medical professionals and care facilities to the highest standards of patient safety regulations when they have fallen short in misdiagnosis, surgery malpractice, medication errors and birth injury cases.
- Nursing home injuries — Our team has recovered compensation for nursing home residents who suffered lasting injury from falls, medical negligence, abuse or failure to monitor, including bedsores, malnutrition and other neglect.
- Motor vehicle accidents — Prompt investigation of the crash scene and thorough documentation of your injuries can make all the difference in settlement negotiations or a trial in truck accidents, bus and train accidents.
- Dangerous products — We have had significant victories in product liability litigation, including auto defects, pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- Premises liability — Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC has held property owners responsible for safety hazards that caused a slip-and-fall injury.
- Brain, spinal or catastrophic injury — If your loved one suffered brain damage, paralysis, severe burns, loss of limb or other permanent, life-changing injury, we work hard to ensure compensation that covers a lifetime of care and lost opportunities.
- Wrongful death — We represent families across South Carolina putting their lives back together after medical negligence or a careless act proves fatal, seeking compensation for projected earnings and the profound loss of that family member.
Remember that if you have been injured, the insurance company you are pursuing benefits from is going to compensate you at the very minimum level possible. These are business issues for insurance companies, rather than personal issues. To get the full level of compensation for your medical needs, your lost wages, your long-term income loss (due to employment struggles) and your general loss of the enjoyment of life, get legal representation that will look out for your best interests.
Contact The Spartanburg Catastrophic Injury Lawyers At Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC
Reach us online today to schedule a free case evaluation with our firm. You can also reach us by telephone at 864-990-4581 or toll free at 877-805-6431. Our accomplished legal team can make a difference.