Experienced And Successful South Carolina Trial Lawyers
Throughout South Carolina, individuals who have been seriously injured due to the negligence of another turn to our personal injury law firm for experienced legal representation that gets results. We firmly believe that if an individual has been injured or lost a loved one, he or she deserves to be compensated for that loss.
Whether you or a loved one has suffered from a car accident, a defective product, a neglectful nursing home facility or medical malpractice issue, our Greenville lawyers can provide the protection and guidance you need.
Medical Malpractice Law
Personal Injury Law
Car Wrecks & Vehicle Accidents
Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
Helping You Get The Care You Need For Your Injury
We consult with life care planners, economists and medical professionals to assemble a compensation package to cover:
- Medical expenses that are immediate as well as long term to cover ongoing injuries and care.
- The physical and emotional pain, suffering and disability caused by a brain injury.
- Lost wages because of missed hours at work, an inability to return to work or an inability to return to the level of income you once had.
- Financial damages for the inability to return to your lifestyle (including your job, your hobbies, your family and your social activities).
- Attorney Blake Smith featured in Consumer Reports’ heart surgery risk article
- Attorney Blake Smith selected as a member of the Nation’s Top One Percent
- Federal officials issue warning over heart surgery equipment linked to infection
- Attorney Smith named to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Cleveland Park Train Crash – 1.6 Million Dollar Settlement
- Partner Blake Smith selected by Greenville Business Magazine to 2014 Legal Elite of the Upstate.
“I was able to trust in the fact that Blake and his firm were handling my case with great expertise and professionalism, which allowed me to spend my time focusing on helping my children heal. March 19, 2011 is a day that changed my life forever, but the day I met Blake Smith forever…”
Traumatic Brain Injuries
A brain injury could mean the loss of function regarding your mental ability as well as your physical ability. You could have vision loss, loss of control over your limbs or extremities, loss of balance or ability to walk independently, or the loss of any other body function due to a brain injury.
Whether your traumatic brain injury was caused by a medical malpractice matter, a motor vehicle accident, a concussion or stroke caused by a negligent act, or something else, we can help. We have a legal physician’s assistant consultant on staff whose medical school training helps assess the extent of injury, guide clients to appropriate medical treatment and determine long-term needs. Our attorneys can help to build a case for full compensation that is crucial to our clients’ success.