That Makes A Difference
- Medical Malpractice 70%
- Product Liability 20%
- Other - Serious Personal Injury 10%
A native of Hampton, South Carolina, Ashlee attended The University of South Carolina in Aiken where she graduated Cum Laude and received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology with a Criminal Justice concentration. During her undergraduate career, she was inducted into the Thomas Hallman Hall of Fame, an award that is given to one graduating senior each year that excels in leadership and served as the President of Phi Mu Fraternity, a Greek organization that she remains involved with today.
Ashlee went on to receive her law degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Auburn Hills, Michigan. During her law school career she was involved with the Criminal Law Society, Women's Law Association, Sports and Entertainment Law Society, and Moot Court. She worked as a law clerk intern for the Honorable Judge John J. McDonald at the Oakland County Circuit Court and interned at the Michigan State Appellate Defender's Office.
Once she returned to South Carolina, Ashlee interned here at Parham Smith and Archenhold and, upon admission to the South Carolina Bar in May, 2013, she made the decision to remain at the office she loved - working her way up to becoming a named partner in 2021.
Ashlee focuses on a wide range of personal injury cases, with a particular fondness of medical malpractice and product liability. She assisted as a member of the Sorin 3T Heater-Cooler Multi District Litigation ("MDL") plaintiffs steering subcommittee that, through the combined efforts of the entire committee, were able to reach settlement in March, 2019, for a total of $225 million for those that were seriously injured.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of South Carolina , Aiken, South Carolina
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Thomas Hallman Hall of Fame
- Honors: With High Distinction
- South Carolina, 2013
- Honorable Judge John J. McDonald , Law Clerk
- Michigan State Appellate Defender's Office, Intern
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Mu
- SCAJ, 2013 to Present
- Greenville County Bar Association, 2013 to Present
- South Carolina Young Lawyers Division, 2013 to Present
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association, 2014 to Present
- Blake Smith
- Brooke Archbold
- Shannon Jernigan