Strong Legal Advocates For Employee Rights
Employers have the right to establish certain business procedures and protocols. They must, however, ensure that their actions and policies comply with state and federal employment laws. At some point, you may disagree with some of your employer’s policies or manager’s actions. It is important to know when employers cross the line and violate employment laws.
As an employee, you have rights and if you believe that your rights are violated, it is important to seek the advice and assistance of an attorney. At Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC, we stand up for workers in various business sectors and help them understand and enforce their rights.
Protecting And Empowering Employees
Gone are the days when employers got away with endangering the health and livelihoods of workers without recourse. Today, there are numerous laws that protect employees from unfair, unsafe and discriminatory employment practices. We represent employees in employment lawsuits related to:
- Discrimination — Claims involving discrimination based on gender, age, race, disability, pregnancy and religion
- Retaliation — Cases involving hostile work environment, demotions and terminations
- Sexual harassment — Claims of quid pro quo and hostile work environment
- Wage theft — Claims related to employee misclassification and overtime violations
- Wrongful termination — Related to claims of whistleblower retaliation, workers’ compensation claims and FLMA
Stand Up For Your Rights
If you have suffered discrimination or harassment at work or believe that you were fired in retaliation for blowing the whistle on an employer, we can help you seek answers and justice. Call a lawyer at Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC today at 864-990-4581, or contact us online to discuss your case to learn more about how we can help you hold an employer accountable.