Greenville Misdiagnosis Attorneys
Preventative care and doctors visits provide the opportunity for physicians to identify and address illnesses and conditions that are in need of treatment. Unfortunately, not all doctors perform the necessary tasks to diagnose a condition, even when the symptoms and signs are available.
Misdiagnosis or a failure to diagnose an illness can lead to serious consequences for a patient. At Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC our Greenville misdiagnosis lawyers have achieved substantial verdicts and settlements for individuals, recovering compensation for personal injury claims across South Carolina.
Our respected attorneys have won damages in a wide range of cases such as:
- Failure to diagnose cancer
- Failure to diagnose or delayed diagnosis of any medical condition, including terminal illnesses
- Failure to recognize heart attack, blood clots or life-threatening infection
- Misdiagnosis leading to unnecessary surgery
- Misdiagnosis leading to painful or detrimental treatment
- Emergency room diagnosis errors
- Failure to treat telltale symptoms accordingly
- Failure to order indicated follow-up tests
- Misreading or ignoring X-rays and other lab results
- Failure of doctors to respond to nursing calls from the hospital
- Premature release of patients with serious symptoms (chest pain, severe headache, vomiting, loss of sensation)
Helping You Overcome Misdiagnosis On the Legal Front
When an illness or medical condition goes untreated, it can shorten a patient’s chance at overcoming the illness and living a full life. This is why obtaining a second opinion can be valuable. A competent physician should be able to recognize the illness and provide guidance through treatment.
Our law firm hires expert medical professionals and independent analysts as necessary to assess our clients’ cases and determine what a doctor should have been able to identify due to symptoms and signs that were available early on. We can construct a financial package that accurately reflects the medical treatment and long-term financial need of you and your loved ones, as well as the damages that you deserve to collect on for emotional hardship and loss of life.
This is not about putting a price tag on your life, it is about helping you and your loved ones get what you need to manage your life after such a devastating personal injury claim.
Contact Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC — Spartanburg Lawyers For Medical Failure To Diagnose
Reach us online today to schedule a free case evaluation with our firm. You can also reach us by telephone at 864-990-4581 or toll free at 877-805-6431. Our accomplished legal team can make a difference.