Greenville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
When a negligent driver injures you, they must be held legally accountable for their actions.
At Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC, our Greenville motorcycle accident attorneys have helped many accident victims obtain financial justice after being seriously injured. We are highly skilled motorcycle accident attorneys who can get you the money you deserve for your medical bills, lost earnings, and pain and suffering. Read about motorcycle accident lawsuits on this page and contact one of our attorneys for a complimentary consultation.
Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents in South Carolina are becoming increasingly common. State highway data in 2022 showed that at least 1,055 people died in highway accidents in South Carolina, and 137 of them were motorcyclists. Thousands were injured and treated in emergency rooms across the state, including Greenville. If you were one of them, the personal injury attorneys at Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC can review your case today and help you fight for compensation.
Motor vehicle accidents are sometimes unavoidable, but many of them could be avoided. Many motorcycle accidents are caused by the factors below. Sadly, many of these accidents result in severe injury because the rider is exposed to the elements:
- Distracted drivers looking at their cell phones and not seeing a motorcyclist ahead. For instance, many motorcyclists are severely injured when a car turns left in front of them and are distracted by a cell phone or something else.
- Blind spots on either side of the car, and the driver doesn’t see the biker.
- Speeding and driving recklessly
- Operating a car or truck under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Negligent car drivers who do not understand that motorcyclists have the same right to the road
South Carolina is a tort state, meaning you have the right to compensation from another driver who injures you in an accident. If you were hit on your motorcycle by a driver, there is a good chance you have substantial injuries. When your Greenville motorcycle accident attorney can prove fault, you could be entitled to these damages:
- Coverage for your medical expenses, including doctor’s visits, ER trips, rehabilitation, and prescription drugs
- Reimbursement for your lost earnings
- Reimbursement for legal fees
- Payment for future medical expenses
- Funeral expenses if your loved one died in a motorcycle accident
- Pain and suffering compensation for your injuries
If you were hurt in a recent motorcycle accident, you could be overwhelmed with pain and wonder if you will ever be the same. You may have thousands in medical bills and lost earnings if you have motorcycle accident injuries. When another person caused the accident, you should not have to pay your expenses out of pocket.
Let our Greenville motorcycle accident lawyers at Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC handle the legal side so you can focus on your recovery. Just contact us online or at (864) 504-6868 for a free consultation about your motorcycle accident injury case.