Greenville Product Liability Attorneys
If a product is defective, dangerous or its design has not been tested to assure proper safety standards have been met, then the manufacturer of that product may be held liable for the damages or injuries that it could cause.
Throughout South Carolina, our Greenville product liability lawyers at Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC have helped countless individuals take on manufacturers of dangerous products, including medical devices, vehicles, tools, toys and any other item that has caused an injury.
Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC has secured verdicts and settlements in a range of product liability suits, including those that involve:
- Auto defects — faulty seat belts, airbags or tires; SUVs prone to rollover because of defective design.
- Medical products — electrical, electronic or mechanical failure in cardiac rehabilitation chairs, implantable aids and other health care devices.
- Pharmaceuticals with dangerous side effects.
- Consumer products (power tools, ladders, appliances, toys) that lack safety guards, constitute a health hazard or fail in a way that causes falls, lacerations, explosions, burns, poisoning or other serious harm.
- Heavy equipment or industrial machinery — lack of safety mechanisms or failure of emergency controls.
Product liability lawsuits are often afforded strict liability — it is time- and cost-prohibitive to prove the manufacturer’s negligence in bringing a dangerous product to market. In most cases, it is only necessary to establish proof of a design defect, manufacturing defect or failure to warn that directly led to our client’s injury.
Our attorneys bring a high degree of skill to these cases, translating complicated, technical evidence from product design and expert witness testimony into arguments that insurance companies and jurors can understand. We are confident in the courtroom, and our trial attorneys bring that level of litigation experience into every case we handle, including those that are being skillfully negotiated and settled outside of court.
Contact The Spartanburg Defective Product Injury Lawyers At Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC
Reach us online today to schedule a free case evaluation with our firm. You can also reach us by telephone at 864-990-4581 or toll free at 877-805-6431. Our accomplished legal team can make a difference.