Get Started Here By Filling Out Our Contact Form
— Of Counsel
Jamie DeMint was born and raised in Greenville, SC. After graduating from the College of Charleston and the University of South Carolina School of Law, she returned to Greenville where she has practiced in the area of personal injury for over 15 years. Jamie has extensive experience at all stages of litigation. She is admitted to the United States District Court, the South Carolina Bar, and is a member of the Greenville County Bar Association.
Jamie is honored to have been selected as one of South Carolina’s Super Lawyers Rising Stars for ten years, Greenville Business Magazine’s Legal Elite in the areas of personal injury and litigation, and has been included in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Plaintiffs Personal Injury.
Jamie is also honored to serve as the United States Tennis Association’s South Carolina volunteer attorney.
Jamie, her husband, and their children are involved members of the community and are proud supporters of Greenville’s thriving fine arts scene. When Jamie is not practicing law, she enjoys playing tennis, golf, and the violin.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- College of Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina
- Major: Political Science
- Greenville High School
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Greenville Business Magazine’s Legal Elite
- The Best Lawyers in America
Fraternities or Sororities
- Tri Delta
- Phi Delta Phi
- Greenville County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association