- Parham Smith and Archenhold Announces Merger with Spears and Wicker Law
- Parham Smith and Archenhold in the News
- Parham Smith and Archenhold discussed in Consumer Reports investigative piece on cardiac heater cooler machines
- Brothers hurt in train crash stay strong during recovery
- State must find way over legal hurdles and reimburse families hurt in train wreck
- All Is Not Lost – The Cleveland Park Train Cases and The South Carolina Tort Claims Act Caps
- Some doctors try to squelch online reviews
- Doctor danger: Worst of medical malpractice across the U.S.
- Boy, 4, a victim of ‘wrong eye’ surgery
- Managing Partner Blake Smith has been selected by Greenville Business Magazine to 2014 Legal Elite of the Upstate. Greenville Business Magazine invited attorneys in the Upstate area to vote on whom, in their opinion, were the top lawyers in 20 different categories. Blake was selected as Legal Elite in the area of Personal Injury Law. He is pleased to receive this selection from his colleagues and peers.
- Attorney S. Blakely Smith Named To Million Dollar Advocates Forum
The National Association of Distinguished Counsel
Blake Smith, of Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC, has been selected to the 2015 list as a member of the Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. NADC is an organization dedicated to promoting the highest standards of legal excellence. Its mission is to objectively recognize the attorneys who elevate the standards of the Bar and provide a benchmark for other lawyers to emulate.
Members are thoroughly vetted by a research team, selected by a blue ribbon panel of attorneys with podium status from independently neutral organizations, and approved by a judicial review board as exhibiting virtue in the practice of law. Due to the incredible selectivity of the appointment process, only the top one percent of attorneys in the United States are awarded membership in NADC. This elite class of advocates consists of the finest leaders of the legal profession from across the nation.