- Parham Smith and Archenhold Announces Merger with Spears and Wicker Law
- Parham Smith and Archenhold in the News
- Parham Smith and Archenhold discussed in Consumer Reports investigative piece on cardiac heater cooler machines
- Brothers hurt in train crash stay strong during recovery
- State must find way over legal hurdles and reimburse families hurt in train wreck
- All Is Not Lost – The Cleveland Park Train Cases and The South Carolina Tort Claims Act Caps
- Some doctors try to squelch online reviews
- Doctor danger: Worst of medical malpractice across the U.S.
- Boy, 4, a victim of ‘wrong eye’ surgery
- Managing Partner Blake Smith has been selected by Greenville Business Magazine to 2014 Legal Elite of the Upstate. Greenville Business Magazine invited attorneys in the Upstate area to vote on whom, in their opinion, were the top lawyers in 20 different categories. Blake was selected as Legal Elite in the area of Personal Injury Law. He is pleased to receive this selection from his colleagues and peers.
- Attorney S. Blakely Smith Named To Million Dollar Advocates Forum
The National Association of Distinguished Counsel
Parham Smith & Archenhold, LLC Announces Merger with DeMint Law and Dodson Law Firms
November 1, 2021 (Greenville, SC) – Parham Smith & Archenhold, LLC today announced that they have merged with two Greenville-based law firms, DeMint Law Firm and Dodson Law. All three firms share the same focus in litigation practice, including medical malpractice, wrongful death, motor vehicle accidents, products liability, premises liability, catastrophic injuries like brain and spinal cord injuries, nursing home abuse and neglect, and similar types of cases.
Parham Smith & Archenhold, LLC retains its name while having offices statewide, including Greenville, Spartanburg and Charleston. DeMint Law Firm’s founder Jamie DeMint and Dodson Law Firm’s owner William (Bill) L. Dodson, Jr. join Parham Smith & Archenhold, LLC lawyers Managing Partner S. Blakely Smith and Partners Brooke Archenhold, Ashlee Edwards, E. Grey Wicker, as well as Cori Stewart, and Of Counsel: Michael E. Spears. Smith states that the combined experience and resources of the newly expanded firm further cement its standing as a leader in personal injury litigation in South Carolina.
“The addition of Jamie DeMint and Bill Dodson to our talented and dedicated team of attorneys not only increases Parham Smith & Archenhold’s expertise in personal injury litigation, but it expands on our shared values and commitment to success,” said Smith. “This merger paves the way for our continued positive track record of protecting the rights of our clients for decades to come.”
DeMint is honored to have been selected as one of South Carolina’s Super Lawyers Rising Stars for ten years, Greenville Business Magazine’s Legal Elite in the areas of personal injury and litigation and has been included in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Plaintiffs Personal Injury. DeMint is admitted to the United States District Court, the South Carolina Bar, and is a member of the Greenville County Bar Association. She is also honored to serve as the United States Tennis Association’s South Carolina volunteer attorney.
Dodson has been a trial lawyer for over 40 years. He was admitted to the United States District Court in 1981 and to the United States Court of Appeals in 1988. He is a member of the South Carolina Bar Association and the Greenville County Bar Association. Dodson is a member of the South Carolina Association of Justice and the American Board of Trial Advocates. He has been awarded the AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards. Dodson also received the Super Lawyers designation in 2012.
Both firms have had considerable trial and appellate court success and have been recognized throughout the state for those successes.
The firm can be reached in Greenville at (864) 242-9008, Spartanburg at (864) 583-3535, and Charleston at (864) 590-5599.
For more information about Parham Smith and Archenhold, LLC, please visit www.parhamlaw.com.
Director of Public Relations, flourish (973) 477-8456
Blake Smith, of Parham Smith & Archenhold LLC, has been selected to the 2015 list as a member of the Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. NADC is an organization dedicated to promoting the highest standards of legal excellence. Its mission is to objectively recognize the attorneys who elevate the standards of the Bar and provide a benchmark for other lawyers to emulate.
Members are thoroughly vetted by a research team, selected by a blue ribbon panel of attorneys with podium status from independently neutral organizations, and approved by a judicial review board as exhibiting virtue in the practice of law. Due to the incredible selectivity of the appointment process, only the top one percent of attorneys in the United States are awarded membership in NADC. This elite class of advocates consists of the finest leaders of the legal profession from across the nation.